We are committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted papers in IRJIET journal. To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a rigorous review process. Characteristics of the peer review process are as follows:
- Simultaneous submissions of the same manuscript to different journals will not be tolerated.
- Manuscripts with contents outside the scope will not be considered for review.
- Papers will be refereed by at least 2 experts as suggested by the editorial board.
- In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. Authors will be informed when Editors decide further review is required.
- All publication decisions are made by the journal's Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the referees' reports. Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents. We expect our Board of Reviewing Editors and reviewers to treat manuscripts as confidential material as well.
- Editors and reviewers involved in the review process should disclose conflicts of interest resulting from direct competitive, collaborative, or other relationships with any of the authors, and remove oneself from cases in which such conflicts preclude an objective evaluation. Privileged information or ideas that are obtained through peer review must not be used for competitive gain.
- Our peer review process is confidential and identities of reviewers cannot be revealed.
IRJIET peer review process follows the following steps and gives status to email of paper within 2-4 days. IRJIET follows a quick evaluation method in order to substantially reduce the time to publication. Submit the original article without any plagiarism with copyright material.
Step 1: (Author side)
Author submits his/her manuscript to IRJIET by initial online submission through our website or mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Step 2: (Editor side)
After initial evaluation, Editor in chief forward the article to appropriate reviewers related to that subject. The reviewers are chosen from referee board according to their expertise.
Step 3: (Reviewer side)
Reviewers are asked to evaluate the manuscript originality, methodology, and contribution to the literature, presentation of results and support for the conclusions and future work as well as appropriate referencing of previous relevant studies. Reviewers might accept the manuscript, reject the manuscript or might require a revision for style and / or content. Reviewers will return the review comments within 2 to 3 days after receiving the paper. The final decision for each submission will be made once the review report is received by Editor-in-Chief and manuscript ID & review comments will be send to email of corresponding author.
Reviewer will evaluate the article and gives the status to the Editor as follows:
Article may be accepted without any modifications.
Article may be accepted with minor modifications.
Article may be accepted with major modifications.
Article may be rejected and shall submit another article.
Step 4: (Author side)
If manuscript had any modifications author should change and send to final online submission. If manuscript is accepted then Author will pay the processing charges to the given account detail by editor. Also Author should send signed scan copy of copy right form (format can download by the website) through final online submission in our website link or mail to editor.
Step 5: (Publisher side)
IRJIET will publish the accepted paper in current issue and give the information to corresponding author and will send free soft copy of publication of certificate of each author.